Stipends awarded for the 15th Göttingen Meeting of the GNS
The German Neuroscience Society has awarded travel grants of 300 € to the following young researchers:
1. Aliero, Brigid Chimoita (Magdeburg)
2. Barheier, Nicole (Freiburg im Breisgau)
3. Bicakci, Ahmet Oguzhan (Marburg)
4. Duan, Zhuo (Freiburg)
5. Habermeyer, Johanna (Erlangen)
6. Jaske, Bianca (Würzburg)
7. Kapadia, Akshay (Bonn)
8. Kempe, Imandra (Bremen)
9. Koparkar, Avani Prasad (Tübingen)
10. Lo, Hung (Berlin)
11. Pedersen, Elisa (Berlin)
12. Scharr, Melanie (Tübingen)
13. von Sivers, Judith (Berlin)
14. Wernersbach, Isa (Mainz)
The grant will be paid onsite in cash at the GNS booth.
The deadline for application was October 12, 2022.
Criteria for application
- eligible were doctoral students and young postdoc up to four years after completion of their PhD or MD
- who participate with an own contribution as first author, and
- who are GNS member regardless whether they work in Germany or abroad.
Required documents in German or English
- Motivation letter (max. 3000 characters including spaces)
- CV (max. 3000 characters including spaces)
- List of publications (if applicable)
- Copy of the abstract submitted to the Göttingen Meeting
- Short letter of recommendation. Each group leader can support one application only.
- Applications by young researcher working in coordinated programs (SFB, SPP, FOR, GRK) or „Blaue Liste“ Institutes (MPI etc.) must contain a statement by the group leader why support by the GNS is needed.