Call for stipend applications for the 14th Göttingen Virtual Meeting of the German Neuroscience Society (March 2021)
The German Neuroscience Society provides for young qualified researchers for participation in the 14th Göttingen Meeting of the German Neuroscience Society. The grant will cover the registration fee.
Criteria for application:
- eligible are students, Ph. D. students and young postdocs
- the age limit is 35 years by the time of application
- the applicant participates with an own contribution
- the applicant is first author of the contribution
The application should contain the following documents:
- 1 page CV
- list of publications (if available)
- copy of the abstract
- one short letter of recommendation
Applications can be submitted via the German Neuroscience Society’s website from November 1 to December 14, 2020.
The stipend application will not be a simultaneous registration for the congress.
Applications received by email or postal mail cannot be considered, online submissions only are accepted.